Sunday, February 26, 2012

Exploring Technology

There is nothing wrong to ask our student about a new technology. A teacher must be technology savvy, right?
One day, when I assigned my Intermediate students to create some powerpoints, I saw one of them was using different kind of ppt font..curious as I was..I then asked him what kind of program he was using..and he said..
I'm using Prezi, ma'am...than he showed me some examples of powerpoints using prezi...and..I was totally impressed! I tried it out the next day..

visit : www.prezi.com

Afterwards, I tried to make some works using the tools there...well...the result was...lol...not quite bad...XD

why don't you try it out yourself? it will bring a new dimension in making a presentation...

Courtesy of YouTube




-MsVe-


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More